Thursday, September 30, 2010

Our last children's day.......



Today was our last children's day, i received a lot of things haiz.... how i wish i will stay as a children forever....... Anyway today i had a lot of fun. Lol i dont know how many years never wear skirt le six years??? I cant believe Mdm Nora actually dressed up as a geek behind the back also got paste a paper saying 'pretty geeky' XD I cant stop laughing and the most funniest part is when Mr chu was singing a song all the P6 teachers actually come out from one of the curtians and started dancing like ballerinas!!! I cheered so loudly in the AVA room people thought i xiao le XD O and i took a pic with Mindy,Timie and Randy
Here is the picture!!! some pictures of me and the bubble too!!! No comments pls!!! P.S. I tried to rotate the pic but to no avail



No comments:

Post a Comment