Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Haizz.... and Yay :)

Haizz.... most of the boys in my class dont want to go to the chalet say this , that and stuff. But i dont give a damn anyway since it is their choice so i decided to have a change of plan it was actually only for 6 Diligence pupils as i am worried they do not like some of the non-banded pupils but since so many of them complain about so many things might as well invite all my friends in non-banded classes.I really regret coming to a banded class if i had known earlier i will not score so well for P5 SA2 if not now i will be doing well in a non-banded class also can go Cambodia......
 I cannot believe PSLE is next week!!! But strange i dont feel nervous at all instead i want it to come faster so our torture will be over ( I think so...)but i also want it to come slower so we got more time to study. Weird.......

No comments:

Post a Comment